This place does this about once every year.They have your bill so jumbled that they can't even explain it themselves.

I've never had large past due water bills and have always kept them paid, however they will send someone out before the bills due date to cut off your water. This is a dishonest plot to charge you the full amount plus service fees of an extra $60.00 dollars. Luckily there was a nice water company employee that alerted us and told us to go and pay the bill. Nevertheless the old lady at the window was rude and said that the past due date for payment wasn't the one on the bill.

When I asked her where it was she refused to answer me, I stated because there's not one...come to find out there isn't. I spoke with an employee (Friend) that worked at Cobb County Water and he said this was a way they could charge the entire amount and get reconnection and service fee's. Even if they haven't shut off your water. They are the only Cobb Government office I've noticed that employs this practice.

Your at their mercy due to the fact they're the only water service in this area. I have a degree in Psychological as well as a degree in Criminal justice. I am retired from the Military and work in my families buisness at this time.

I'm only stating this because I'm no *** and I understand dishonest patterns.I hope someone with some authority will look into this!

Review about: Cobb County Water Water Supply.

Had an Experience with Cobb County Water?

Comments