this happened to us a few years ago and they told us we had to get a plumber out to prove we didn't have a leak so we call a plumber he checked and we had no leaks. then he went out to check the meter and it had 3inches of mud and dirt on it and he said he didn't know how anybody could read it and he also said it was not working anyway. we are going to have a plumber come out again just to prove that we do not have a leak which I already know we don't but at our expense which ticks me off that we have to go through this again because they have not done their properly.

This person wrote the review because of "problems with spike in water bill" of cobb county water plumbing service from Cobb County Water. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cobb County Water to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was suck and poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cobb County Water for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cobb County Water?

Comments